Krista Brown Leather Dining Chairs
The Krista Brown Leather chairs are Beautifully Styled and a very high-quality Dining chair. The bonded leather is thick and durable, and also wipe clean. They are Ready assembled at manufacturing stage, and also come with Solid hardwood legs in a natural oak finish
For full description and sizes see below
FREE DELIVERY 2-3 DAYS
PRICED PER CHAIR
SOLD IN PAIRS
The Krista Brown Leather dining chair has always been a popular dining chair. Its classic shape and timeless style keeps this dining chair among our best selling chairs. The leather is thick, durable, and available in 5 classic colours. The legs are solid hardwood in an oak finish and The Krista dining chair is also ready assembled at manufacturing stages providing maximum strength and durability.
The Krista Dining chair benefits from the following features;
- Ready assembled and Made using a thick and comfortable bonded leather they will add style and luxurious comfort around your dining table, The deep seat adds style and extra comfort for total support.
- Protective coating ensures they are wipe clean and do not stain
- Double Stitching for maximum material strength
- Only 30g foam used inside the chair, very thick and firm. All materials conforming to British Standards
- Built at manufacturing stages they will arrive into your home ready assembled
- Invisible nylon foot caps to prevent scratching on floors
- Made using leather upholstery, solid oak frames and ready assembled, they are very strong and designed to last for many years,even in the busiest household.
- Solid hardwood legs in a natural oak finish
- Traditionally sprung using steel ‘s’ springs, and nylon strapping for strength and comfort, see technical drawing above
- Available in a choice of classic and distinctive colours
- Overall an attractive comfortable and strong dining chair in a timeless classic style
Height – 106 cm
Overall Width – 48 cm
Overall Depth – 66 cm
For full Specification see Image above in Photo Slider.
If you would like to see a piece of fabric used on our seating to help guide you with colours, All you need to do is email us requesting a sample to email@example.com
Please include you name and address – and let us know which Fabric Samples you would like, and we’ll get them out to you in the post 1st class.
If you have any questions in the meantime please don’t hesitate to contact one of our friendly team directly on 0800 599 9795
DELIVERYAt Capital We are confident that you will love your new Furniture so much, we always offer all of our deliveries free of Charge with a no-fuss returns policy, and also a full money-back guarantee if you find any of the furniture not up to standard.
____All deliveries are pre-booked at a convenient time by telephone prior to dispatch. When the goods are ready to be shipped, we will contact you to let you know that your order is ready and to book your delivery on a convenient date. All Free Deliveries are pre-booked Monday to Friday. Saturday deliveries can be arranged on some items for a small additional charge. All of the up-to-date delivery times for each piece of furniture are clearly displayed on the product page below the price. Stock Deliveries are normally completed within 2-3 working days.
Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands, Republic of Ireland or Northern IrelandDue to Shipping Restrictions, we cannot facilitate delivery to these areas.
RETURNS & EXCHANGESAt Capital quality is paramount and we need you to be happy, so In the unlikely event you are not fully satisfied with the quality of your new furniture, Returns & Exchanges are also completely free of charge. If any items arrive faulty or damaged Just let us know within 7 days of your delivery and make sure the items are unused, have not been assembled in any way, and back in the original packaging for a free exchange or full refund. Just give one of our team a quick call on 0800 599 9795 and we will give you all the help you need to get it sorted out quickly.